Short Courses – Coming soon
Learn a new skill or pursue a new interest
with our wide range of short online courses
Time is precious. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you to work, earn, live, and learn with flexible online learning.
Our new online short courses
TANZ eCampus is pleased to announce that our that our range of flexible online courses is growing!
A new range of short courses will be available soon. These are perfect for people who want to work, earn, live, and learn.
All courses consist of 12 lessons, live instructor support, interactive quizzes, assignments, tutorials and online discussion areas. They are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you!
Register your interest today and our friendly enrolments team will contact you when they become available.
Course Duration: 24 hours total. You will have access to the course for 6 weeks, which will allow you to fit study around your life.
Price: $345.00 per course
Register your interest!
Our Short Courses
Language and Music
- Music Made Easy
- Speed Spanish
- Conversational Japanese
- Beginning Conversational French
Writing and Publishing
- Write Fiction like a Pro
- The Keys to Effective Editing
- Travel Writing
- Effective Business Writing
- Blogging and Podcasting for Beginners
- Resume Writing Workshop
- Using Social Media in Business
- Achieving Top Search Engine Positions
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- 12 Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Get Assertive!
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Building Teams That Work
- Mastering Public Speaking
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Introduction to Microsoft Project 2019/Office 365
- Introduction to Photoshop CC
- Introduction to C++ Programming
- Introduction to Java Programming
Photography and Design
- Photoshop CC for the Digital Photographer
- Discover Digital Photography
- Travel Photography for the Digital Photographer
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Intermediate WordPress Websites
- How to Get Started in Game Development
- Introduction to Interior Design
Health, Family, and Wellbeing
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Natural Health and Healing
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Lose Weight and Keep It Off
- Marriage and Relationships: Keys to Success
- Ready, Set, Read!