Head Start 2018
Get a head start on 2018 this summer with TANZ eCampus online courses.
Our Head Start 2018 programme is your opportunity to get ahead in the New Year.
Why wait until next year to learn new skills when you can enrol today, study over summer and get ahead of everyone else!
If you want to advance your career, get that promotion, add valuable skills to your resume or consider a new career, Head Start will change your 2018 for the better.
Best of all, all our courses are online so you can learn anywhere, anytime, at your own pace and with full support from our advisors and facilitators.
Learn more about studying online at TANZ eCampus
Who is Head Start 2018 for?
Enrol today and study over summer to:
- Fast-track your career so you hit the ground running in the New Year
- Develop new skills and uncover new talents
- Do that course you always wanted to do but couldn’t fit study around work time
- Gain valuable new skills over summer to set you up for 2018
- Add valuable skills to your CV for new employment opportunities
What’s on offer?
You could study project management, business, administration, management, computing, IT and more. Take a look at what’s on offer.
Computing & IT
Administration & Technology
- NZ Diploma in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 5)
- NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3)
- NZ Certificate in Business (First Line Management) (Level 4)
- NZ Diploma in Business (Leadership and Management) (Level 5)
- NZ Diploma in Business (Accounting) (Level 5)
- NZ Diploma in Business (Level 6)
- Introduction to Project Management
- Management Project Monitoring and Controlling
- Lead a Project Component
- Scope Management
Computing & IT
- Web Fundamentals
- Spreadsheets and Databases
- Software Design and Development
- Media Design and Development