Study Construction Online!
Construction is one of the biggest industries in New Zealand. Students learning construction online through TANZ eCampus will gain the practical skills and knowledge toward becoming a leader in construction, both locally and abroad.
Developed in collaboration with industry, the New Zealand Diploma in Construction, with strands in Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, will give you the skills and knowledge needed to work as a construction manager or as a quantity surveyor.
If you’re already working in the residential or commercial construction sector and you want to take on more responsibility and challenge, or you want more formal acknowledgement and recognition of your existing skill base, then these courses are for you.
To find out the best construction course for you, speak with one of our Sales and Learner Service Coordinators today – call 0800 328 269 or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Level 6) (Construction Management) (Quantity Surveying)
- Construction Technology: Small Buildings
- Introduction to Legislative and Social Environment
- Construction Technology: Medium and Large Buildings
- Introduction to Dispute Resolution
- Contract Administration
- Quality Assurance and Site Safety
- Procurement and Tendering
- Applied Project Management
Construction Management Courses
- Construction Project (Construction Management)
- People Management
Quantity Surveying Courses
- Cost Planning
- Advanced Measurement
- Value Management