Study Construction Online!
Construction is one of the biggest industries in New Zealand. Students learning construction online through TANZ eCampus will gain the practical skills and knowledge toward becoming a leader in construction, both locally and abroad.
Developed in collaboration with industry, the New Zealand Diploma in Construction, with strands in Construction Management and Quantity Surveying, will give you the skills and knowledge needed to work as a construction manager or as a quantity surveyor.
If you’re already working in the residential or commercial construction sector and you want to take on more responsibility and challenge, or you want more formal acknowledgement and recognition of your existing skill base, then these courses are for you.
To find out the best construction course for you, speak with one of our Sales and Learner Service Coordinators today – call 0800 328 269 or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
New Zealand Diploma in Construction (Level 6) (Construction Management) (Quantity Surveying)
- Introduction to Legislative and Social Environment
- Construction Technology: Small Buildings Coming Soon
- Construction Technology: Medium and Large Buildings Coming Soon
- Introduction to Dispute Resolution Coming Soon
- Measurement Coming Soon
- Programming Coming Soon
- Contract Administration Coming Soon
- Quality Assurance and Site Safety Coming Soon
- Procurement and Tendering Coming Soon
- Applied Project Management Coming Soon
Construction Management Courses
- Construction Project (Construction Management) Coming Soon
- People Management Coming Soon
Quantity Surveying Courses
- Cost Planning Coming Soon
- Advanced Measurement Coming Soon
- Value Management Coming Soon