Terms and Conditions of enrolment with TANZ eCampus
By acknowledging these Terms and Conditions you accept that enrolment with TANZ eCampus will not be fully complete until you complete the enrolment process with your education provider (ITP).
To fully complete your enrolment, you need to:
- Complete the enrolment process applicable to your education provider.
- Verify your identification (if you are new to study).
- Meet any programme entry requirements.
- Pay applicable education provider programme or course related fees.
- Comply with the education provider Terms and Conditions.
As part of your TANZ eCampus enrolment:
- You will have support to guide you through the enrolment process with your education provider (ITP).
- You will have access to high quality course materials whenever and wherever you want.
- You will be provided ongoing support and advice by an assigned Learning Advisor.
- TANZ eCampus Privacy and Community Code of Conduct policies will apply.
Until you are fully enrolled:
- StudyLink Loans and Allowances will not be available.
- You will not be able to undertake any assessment that counts towards a final grade.
- You will not have access to your education provider’s library and learner support services for this course.
- You will not be able to participate in online Forums.