Gain the understanding and expertise to work in a range of dynamic management environments at operational and strategic levels with a Bachelor in Applied Management.
Gain a business degree based in real world knowledge. This programme has industry experience at its centre, incorporating case studies, workplace-based or focused assignments, and a major internship and associated research project. Students will develop the understanding, skills and capabilities to work in a range of management environments at operational and strategic levels.
To discuss further please contact one of our advisors.
As TANZ eCampus is an online learning platform offered by several of New Zealand’s major tertiary providers, all qualifications will be awarded by one of these providers. This means that courses completed through TANZ eCampus are industry recognised and accepted by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA). Graduates of TANZ eCampus can attend any of the graduation ceremonies of the TANZ eCampus partners but will receive a parchment from the institute at which they enrolled.
If you are under 20, you must have NCEA Level 3 including:
- 14 credits at Level 3 or above in three NZQA approved university entrance subjects, and
- Literacy-10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
- 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing, and
- Numeracy-10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
- Specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects OR
- Package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627- all three required).
If you are over 20, you must supply evidence of industry experience and/or alternative qualifications such as the New Zealand Diploma in Business.
If you are a school leaver or adult applicant who does not meet all of the entry criteria, you may still be given provisional entry to year one at the discretion of the Programme Leader.
International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet degree-level entry requirements. Click here for equivalent academic entry requirements by country.
- If English is not your first language, you must also demonstrate English language skills equivalent to an IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0, with no less than 5.5 in any band.
- Successful completion of our New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 4) programme is an acceptable equivalent.
Student loans & allowances
Courses and qualifications through TANZ eCampus are eligible for student loan support conditional that the student and level of study meet certain criteria. Student loans are administered through Studylink. Contact Studylink for more information or contact us on 0800 328 269 and we can point you in the right direction.
The following courses are available to study online through the TANZ eCampus platform towards a Bachelor of Applied Management. Not all courses required to complete the degree are currently available through TANZ eCampus, however your advisor can discuss options.