Gain the skills and understanding to work in a range of dynamic management environments at operational and strategic levels – through a qualification in Applied Management.
Applied Management focuses on the operational, management and strategic abilities required in business to take on leadership roles.
Qualifications in applied management will enable students to broaden their management understanding and capabilities while also gaining vital practical experience. Graduates will gain a sound understanding of the dynamic environment in which managers operate, enabling them to apply that knowledge at organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries.
Bachelor of Applied Management, (Level 7)
Graduate Diploma Applied Management, (Level 7)
- Business & Society (Graduate Diploma)
- Applied Management (Graduate Diploma)
- Business Transformation and Change (Graduate Diploma)
- Organisational Behaviour (Graduate Diploma)
- Human Resources (Graduate Diploma)
- Strategic Management (Graduate Diploma)
- Project Management (Graduate Diploma)
- Principles of Leadership (Graduate Diploma)